Monday, December 10, 2007

random



I thought I'd make a post to show you how I'm trying to make things a little Christmasy in my place. Sorry, that it's not a more exciting post!
I am having a quiet week at school because most of the girls are writing exams now so I only teach about 4 classes in the next 3 days. Boring! But I am busy planning for the winter camps that I'm apparently running by myself...it's a ridiculous amount of work...why would anyone want to study English on their vacation?!?! These girls study too much already, they deserve a couple months vacation. Which is why it puts pressure on me to make sure camps are as fun as possible!
Here is a picture of some of the work my girls have done this semester. They are safety posters that they made and had to share at the front of the class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice little tree! The garland looks good too. I think I will try to put up our tree today. I hope you all can get together and have a good Christmas dinner. How many days of winter camp? I guess the best ideas are a lot of word games, charades, pictionary...
Have a great week Karen!
Love you! Mom & Dad